Thursday, April 22, 2010

Week 33

How far along? 33 Weeks


Total weight gain/loss: +16 lb

Stretch marks? Itchy!

Sleep: Heartburn keeps me up during the night. But when I am asleep, I sleep pretty well.

Best moment this week: My baby shower and getting her nursery all put together.

Movement: Her kicks are becoming stronger. It's no longer the little flutters. When she moves, she moves with purpose!

Food cravings: Nothing this week. I haven't felt as hungry as I usually do.

Labor Signs: I have been having some contractions. Nothing consistent yet.

Belly Button in or out? Still in.

What I miss: Seeing things on the floor, like my feet.


What I am looking forward to: Being within a month of her arrival!!!

Weekly Wisdom: Slow down, kick your feet up, and drink water.

Milestones: Month 8 is underway! 1 more month to go!


Your unborn baby's senses continue to develop. If you talk to your baby, she can hear you. In fact, her world is full of sounds. In addition to your voice, she can hear your stomach growling and your lungs taking in air, along with the reassuring vibrations of your heart beating. Also, your baby's skin has turned from red to pink and she has started preparing for life outside the womb by storing iron in her liver. This week your baby stretches to around 12 inches (crown to rump) and weighs in at about four pounds, eight ounces. She is now about the size of a duck.


0 comments: